Hey Hey!! This blog is to keep you guys updated on my life in Shanghai!! =)) Feel free to leave a comment on my tagboard! I will try to update my blog daily! Love ya! =))
Today is the same as any other working days. The day is ending so early right now. The sky will turn dark at 5pm and I'm still on my desk calling the clients. By the time I left the workplace, the sky is pitch dark, just like 9pm in Singapore. The weather is changing too. It will be windy in the day and it will turn chilly in the night. I will always change into my thicker Long John when I get home and head for dinner after that. After which, I will watch a bit of TV and start to use the laptop around 8pm.
Ohya, I shared fried Mushroom Noodle with one of my colleagues today. We called for delivery and the food came after 15mins later. We ordered it from Bai Yu Lan and it is quite famous around the vicinity. AND AND AND!! I saw Pi Feng Tang's Bubble Tea shop when I was on the bus 107 to work. Goodness!! It's heaven!! I remembered William and I ordered it at the Pi Feng Tang Restaurant and it cost RMB 9. It is considered very expensive in Shanghai. But, it is selling at RMB 4 at the stall along the road. I have the urge to alight the bus and buy but I will be late if I do that. -.-
Wooo!! It will be Saturday tomorrow!! Have to start on my weekly report since I'm not going out this weekend.